Some of you let me know that you tried to comment on one or more of my posts but the comment never appeared. Others have voiced that they wanted to comment but didn't know how. Since part of the fun of blogging is enjoying your readers' comments, I thought I'd give a quick lesson on how to add your feedback on the blog itself. ( I appreciate the comments you leave on my Facebook page under the blog links as well, but if you post to the blog itself, I can save the comments. I am going to print the posts to keep in a book of memories for Caleb and possibly our future children.)
Anyway, here goes:
1. If you click directly on one of my blog links from Facebook, there should be a white box at the bottom of the post where you can type in your comment. If you enter the blog another way, you can get to this white text box simply by clicking the link at the bottom of a post that looks like this 1 comments.
2.After typing in your comment, choose from the drop down menu that looks like this: . If you have a Google account, it is easy to choose to comment with that name. If you have a website you can also choose to put your name and your website. For some of you who don't have a google account and don't want to make one or who don't have a wesbite, you can choose to post as Anonymous. If you choose the anonymous setting, you can just type your name at the end of your message so I know who sent it rather than setting up a whole Google Account. Your choice!
3. Click the box that says Post Comment.Then, you will be redirected to a page where they ask for WORD VERIFICATION. This means they give you a few random letters to type in at the bottom to verify that you are a real person and not spam. Make sure you type in all the letters and don't skip this step or I won't see your comment. I think this is where most of the "lost" comments are happening. After typing in these letters, click Post Comment again.
Your comments will not show up immediately because I have to approve them first. After they are approved, you will be able to see what you wrote under my post or under the comment link that looks like this 1 comments.
It's pretty easy but if you get hung up let me know. Once you do it once, the next time will be a breeze. Feel free to try a test comment on this post. Don't be shy.....I love to hear from you!
And since every good post needs a good picture or two, here are a couple sweet ones for you to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteCaleb is just ADORABLE! love following your family adventures! -Dianna
ReplyDeleteHe looks a little mischievous in the second one but he's adorable!
ReplyDeleteCommenting on Blogger blogs can be tricky... Often I have to click "Post comment" several times before it goes through.
ReplyDelete