The main attraction was the vineyard itself of course. Caleb enjoyed having space to roam but mostly he loved eating grapes! He ate so many I was afraid the kid was going to have a bellyache, but thankfully his tummy held up fine to all that yummy fruit.
the child never stopped munching until it was time to leave.
While Caleb was blissfully plopping sweet purple grapes in his mouth as we went down the rows, poor Max was feeling a bit agitated and unhappy about this part of our adventure. The gnats, who also were after the delicious fruit, were enough to drive us all nuts and I think they were a bit too much for the little guy. Luckily, he has lots of opportunities to visit the winery on other occasions so hopefully he'll find another day that's not so hot and buggy to enjoy it.
Let's go back and play on the tractor, Mom.
Thanks for inviting us, Natalie and Max. We had a unique experience and a fun day!
Next time Caleb gets to drive the tractor.
ReplyDeleteWow, I am really behind on your blog! The vineyard is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete