I always try to have stepping stone pictures taken for the kids' milestones. Aside from newborn shots, I have 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 month pics taken of each of them. We were passed due for Reid's 9 month ones this time, but finally today we got into the studio.
I had an $18 Big Bundle coupon and intended to try to stick with just a couple poses and the deal. I also had a Portrait Club Membership with a coupon for a free DVD with all the session images that I actually was planning to save to use for his first birthday shots and our Christmas photos later. However, Reid did such a great job today I just couldn't pick and ended up getting the DVD now instead. I may have to take my own Christmas photos of the kids this year, but walking out with a CD with all these pictures and spending NOTHING....that's a deal!
Would you have been able to choose?
He is such an on-the-go boy I wasn't sure he was going to sit still for us this time, but that little sweetheart obliged us today. I think he could be a baby model, though I might be biased.
![]() |
| What a rascal he is :) |
Mom bought that little shirt for him for Easter and I found the hat on clearance months later, so I purchased it thinking it would make for great pictures. And, while the hat was cute, I wanted a few shots without it showing the little bit of hair that's starting to come in. (Caleb was about this age when he had his first haircut - not this baby though, he's keeping that downy head longer.)






















No comments:
Post a Comment