Thankfully, last week we were lucky to get just enough snow to finally take Caleb out to play in it for the first time.
GEARING UP
Here is Caleb sporting the $4 snowsuit I found at Goodwill.
While putting on the snowsuit wasn't super exciting, the snow boots were a huge hit. We actually used a pair of muck boots my mom found at a consignment shop before he was born. They were really way too big for him in the foot part, but his foot is so fat that we probably couldn't have gotten them on otherwise.
Pulling the shoes off and playing with them made for a good time while Mommy and Daddy were getting ready.
Daddy is putting the boots back on again. Caleb thought this was so funny and just kept giggling.
"Okay, Daddy. I'm ready."
For those interested in the video version, here are a couple short clips:
OUT IN THE SNOW
Daddy gave Caleb a lesson in making snowballs.
He didn't let Caleb tippy toe around it either. Right in the snow they both went!
I love watching my boys play!
Our poor boy was so bundled up he could barely move.
We only stayed out for about four minutes but we made memories and that's what counts! Here is the video of our short adventure:
David! Put on some gloves! I'm getting frostbite just looking at these pictures.
ReplyDelete