A few months ago, my cousin told me that she buys pasta made out of vegetables for her twins in an attempt to feed them healthier. Caleb liked the pasta at her house so I decided to buy some similar twisty pasta for our house. Another day while grocery shopping, I found some organic pasta shells made out of different veggies and picked up a box to try.
The very first time we gave Caleb the shells, he started sliding his thumb into the center of the shell and then plopping it into his mouth. This takes a lot longer to eat than just double-fisting the food into those miniature jaws like usual (which can be a good thing if you want to sit and enjoy dinner or have a little extra time to clean up afterwards). Here is Caleb modeling for the camera exactly how to eat this type of pasta:
propping his foot up on the table. I wish I had a dollar for
every time I heard Dave say, "Caleb, take your foot off the table.
It doesn't belong up there.")
If you look closely at his thumbs, you'll see just how this technique is done.
What a silly boy!
Well, these messy pictures tell a story. Some of us just don't agree that being messy is what makes a picture cute. But these are cute because they're Caleb. :)
ReplyDeleteI figured if it was of Caleb you would like it anyway. I agree most messy faced pics aren't very becoming.
ReplyDeletePerfect! We might have to try this at our house, too.
ReplyDelete