Friday, January 10, 2014

Goofball

This is my little goofball. 


He loves all kinds of silliness. 


Lately, he's been into taking pictures and wanting me to capture shots of him doing funny things. While I hadn't thought to do it before, I'm glad he talked me into getting a few pics of "him being him" because they really show his sense of humor and joyful personality. That said, I just had to do a post to share a few!


He has a partner in crime when it comes to silliness though. My mother and he must be kindred spirits in this regard, because one or the other of them are always coming up with something crazy. From kissing monkeys to hamburger friends, they have more inside jokes than I can list. I think they feed off each other and giggles always abound when the two of them get started.

One day in particular, they were dressing up in disguises, pretending to be strangers. Caleb would get so tickled when Mom would act like she didn't know who he was and kept asking if he'd seen her grandson. He'd throw off his sunglasses and dress-up clothes yelling in a fit of laughter that he was Cay-Cay! Mom came up with quite a get-up too when it was her turn. She even used one of his dinosaurs as a walking cane. Those two are a trip!


There isn't a day that goes by that this boy doesn't make my heart smile. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Love those pictures of your mom with him. They are funny together.

    ReplyDelete