Pumpkin season is such a good time to take pictures! Facebook teemed with photos of people taking their little ones to visit various pumpkin patches and corn mazes this October. Many also decided to take family portraits against the backdrop of the brilliant colored leaves God provided.
I couldn't miss the opportunity to take a few photos myself of Caleb's first fall. Everything was so busy we didn't have time to visit a pumpkin patch like I wanted, but mom and I took Caleb to a plant nursery in town called Springtime to snap a few shots. These were taken about a month and a half ago and I've been wanting to share.
The straw was something new to touch.
Hey! This pumpkin is just my size.
What's my foot doing here?
Don't worry Grandma is behind me holding me so I won't fall.
Peppaw, here's a bale of hay for your cows.
Where's Caleb?
There he is!
All these pumpkins make my mouth water for some pie.
Gotta pick the perfect one!
"I'm gonna eat that." (The lady who did my ultrasound wrote this quote on one of my sonogram pictures when she saw Caleb trying to eat his umbilical cord. I wish I could send her this picture.)
If Caleb were a pumpkin he would have been $6.99 according to this chart.
I love your captions!
ReplyDelete