I have never been one to paint my toenails too often. The nail polish that I wore at Ashley's wedding back in May was still lingering on my toes until a few hours ago when my four year old son suggested I repaint them because the color was almost gone on some. He went to the bathroom cabinet and even picked out the color he wanted me to use.
Hadley, who was taking a bath, stood up and excitedly motioned to the polish, requesting that her tootsies get some color as well. Thus far, I hadn't been brave enough to try it on her but had been planning to give it a shot soon. Dave made a rule that she couldn't have her toes painted until she quit chewing on her feet, but she has long been out of that infant stage and it was time for some girly fun.
Caleb requested she use the same polish he'd picked out for me and the pedicure began. Even Daddy seemed excited to be in there watching this first polishing job take place.
| Before... |
| It made for a good teaching opportunity to work on colors. |
| Again! |
After her toes were finished, she grabbed a bottle of nail polish, pointed at me, and said "Daddy toes!" She can convince me to do a lot, but not that ;).
ReplyDelete