One day in the early part of November when the Christmas sales were first being advertised, my mom brought out some magazine for the kids to look at and enjoy. Hadley is too little to tell me what she wants for Christmas yet, but I thought Caleb would probably tell me a ton of things he'd like. To my surprise though, I don't think he really mentioned wanting anything. Both babies were happy just to play with the books. Caleb liked the pictures and Hadley loved crinkling the paper (and maybe tasting it a little too). It made for some pretty cute pictures of the two of them as well since I finally got both boogers to sit still for awhile. :)
Look at this Cay-Cay! They actually let me have this magazine!
Caleb checking it all out while Hadley is still trying to figure
out how to open the book
Poring over something interesting. (I think he is acutally looking
at the toiletries page for some reason. LOL)
Finally she got it open!
What?!?! There is a BIG sale at the toy store?
Look at all this stuff?
This is so much fun!
I want this one!
Even without too many suggestions from the kids, I finished my Christmas shopping by the third of December this year and have been thankful to have the time to relax and enjoy the holidays. (Plus, now I don't have to brave the crowds with two little ones in tote._ I still love hitting the stores here and there but the pressure is off and any good finds are a bonus! When it's all said and done though maybe I should have just given the kids more magazines to explore ... wink :)
No comments:
Post a Comment