Friday, October 25, 2013

Maternity Shots

Well, I missed "Throwback Thursday" this week on Facebook, so I'm going to start my own trend with a "Flashback Friday" post on McKinstry Moments. We won't really be flashing back all that far though, just four weeks ago to Marker Miller Orchards where my friend Shannon took some maternity shots for us in a pumpkin patch. I was so excited Reid was due in October because I thought this was the perfect backdrop for some keepsake photos! 

Despite our wiggly little ones, Shannon captured some pretty good impromptu family shots!
Cutie pie
On the hunt for the perfect pumpkin?
Hadley kept calling the pumpkins "apples."
No room on Mommy's lap for a pumpkin - only that rounded out baby bump. 
In love with this shot - Classic!
My cousin Addie had a photo taken like this at her maternity shoot and it was adorable. We tried to pull the same pose and came out looking a little goofy, but we had fun anyway!
Hadley just had to sneak her way into the picture to add some cuteness.
This one may be my favorite!
I love these three!
I had a bit of a hard time finding clothes for all of us because I had outgrown a lot of my maternity clothes this time and Dave's wardrobe is minimal since he hates to shop. Whenever I would find something for one of us, I couldn't seem to find coordinating outfits for the rest of us. It was quite an ordeal but I think I finally got us all semi-matching. Family pictures can be an ordeal!

It's hard to believe that this was a month ago and Reid has been out of the womb two weeks now! I'm so glad we took the time to take these photos while we waited on our new blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! I like the symbolism in bringing along Reid's shoes and the mountains in the background. Good job, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete