My sister and her fiance are getting married this upcoming September, and as a lot of couples do these days, they wanted to take a few engagement shots to use for their "Save the date" cards. Though I'm obviously not a professional, I do have a nice camera and most importantly my services are FREE, so Courtney asked me to take a few shots. Not long after though, once she decided who she wanted to photograph the wedding itself, her photographer offered them a free engagement session so she didn't end up using the shots we took. Rather than letting them go to waste, I thought I'd add them to the blog.
Courtney wanted to go back on my parents' farm to spot we call "the Baker Place" to take the pictures that day. It's a beautiful setting and it's where she is planning to hold the outdoor ceremony for their wedding. To our disappointment though, it was raining when we got started and rain just doesn't mix with engagement photos.
We opted to try a few over at my great grandmother's old house where my Aunt Brenda and her family live now.
Thankfully, the rain let up after a little. Back to "the Baker Place" we went, using the old dilapidated farm house and buildings as our backdrops.
Plus, a few trees...
For Brandon, the highlight was getting some pictures with his Ford. Courtney laughed that he didn't give her time to get ready because he wanted to make sure his truck was clean for the photos. I think both his truck and his girl looked pretty nice though, and he wasn't too bad looking himself. :)
A good looking couple if you ask me!
No comments:
Post a Comment